Tuesday 9 April 2013

Guess the City in Malaysia | Game


This is a game for the people who love to the word. Try it for free!

Guess the City in Malaysia






1 rating
Free
Travel
Age rating: 3+
Publisher: Danish Mehraj
Copyright 2013. MSP 

Features

  • All the Malaysian City aames added
  • All the Malaysian State names added
  • Own keyboard present for entering the names of city and states
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

1 comments

  1. Hey there! I realize this is somewhat off-topic
    but I had to ask. Does building a well-established blog like yours
    require a lot of work? I'm completely new to operating a blog however I do write in my journal daily. I'd like to start a blog so I can
    share my own experience and feelings online.
    Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips for brand
    new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

    Look into my web site novoline app f�roid

    ReplyDelete

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© 2011 Danish' Mehraj's Blogspot
Designed by Danish Mehraj
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top